Driver’s License Suspension
Arrested for DUI? Do you have too many points? Protect your driver’s license. We can help
A driver’s license can be extremely important. Most of us depend on a driver’s license. But …
- If you were arrested for DUI, your driver’s license will be automatically suspended shortly after your arrest.
- If you have accumulated too many points on your license for moving violations, your driver’s license will be suspended.
- If you are a truck driver, you need to protect your CDL from too many points. Your CDL is your livelihood.
You may be able to prevent your license from being automatically suspended. You have 15 days to request a hearing from the MVD to keep your driving privileges.
Should you retain our law firm, we request an administrative review hearing, where we can explain why you need to keep your license. This is your only chance to prevent an automatic suspension of your driver’s license until your DUI hearing in court. Challenging the suspension of a license can also aid in your DUI defense.
We will look for weaknesses in the DUI case against you
We are a nation of commuters. Losing your license can cost you your job, upset your family life and have other far-reaching negative consequences. A skilled criminal defense lawyer can help. We will take steps to stay the suspension of the driver’s license. Part of the decision is based on why you need your license.
- Do you need to take your children to and from school?
- Does your livelihood depend on your ability to drive?
- Is there a family member who is sick who needs rides to and from medical care?
- Are you the sole income earner in your family?
The Amari Law Firm is noted for its tireless, thorough and knowledgeable defense of its clients’ rights.
You can count on the Amari Law Firm. Call 205-655-8484 for a free consultation.
Has the state threatened to take your license away due to a DUI charge or too many points? Talk to a Birmingham lawyer who can take action to prevent your license from being suspended. We offer free initial consultations. Contact us for an appointment.
“I was arrested by an over-zealous police officer. That same day I called John and hired him to look into the charges against me. It turns out that I was charged with the wrong crime and I was charged with a crime that did not even exist. John had my case taken care of on the first visit to court.”